Step into the professional realm of scuba diving and learn what it really takes to be a leader by becoming a PADI Divemaster
They say that the secret to happiness in life is to find the thing that you love doing every day then figure out how to get paid for it. Well what if we told you that the answer is simple, staring you in the face and well within reach?
Welcome to the PADI Divemaster course, the answer to the above question, so you love diving, you’d like to do much more of it and also get paid while you are having fun, because you really can be paid to scuba dive everyday, just ask our guides and instructors. It’s a different lifestyle than sitting in an office every single day dreaming about the next time you can get in the water with Dolphins or just your friends. By becoming a PADI Dive Master you can easily find work all over the world in the dive industry, no more stuffy office, no more 2 hours commute in traffic, just clear skies, blue waters and good times you’ll never forget!
Besides possibly being a new exciting chapter in your life the PADI Divemaster course combines knowledge, practical application, water skills and much more to turn you into a professional level scuba diver with leadership abilities, someone that can help others and contribute to safe diving practices no matter where they are in the world.
Upon certification as a PADI Divemaster, you can be employed in PADI dive centers worldwide to guide certified divers, assist PADI Instructors with students in training and to conduct the Skin Diver and Scuba Reviews programs. You are also ready to enroll in a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) and become a full-fledged PADI Instructor. This is not just a job; it’s an adventure and one that you will never ever regret.
Course Options & Pricing
The Divemaster course is usually run over a 4 week period, that provides enough time to learn what you need to know and practice it until you eat sleep and breathe professionalism in scuba diving. The course price below does not include the PADI registration fee or Divemaster Crew Pack, these will need to be purchased separately.
The amount of dives you do over the course is dependent on how quickly you can adsorb the training and how dedicated you are to improving your diving skills, but essentially you will spend a lot of time on our dive boats, both scuba diving and also helping our Guides & PADI Instructors ensure that Local Dive Thailand customers are safe, happy and doing the right thing.
PADI eLearning Available
There’s plenty of theory to get through for the PADI Dive Master course but if spending hours in the classroom is not your idea of fun then you can complete all the theory online before your arrival. Giving you more time in the water and concentrating on real experience.
Find out more about PADI eLearning
|Divemaster||Many :)||30||40,000 THB||Divemaster||20||21||25,000 THB|
*Not Including PADI Registration Fees
What Can I Teach When I’m A Divemaster
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course training
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
Course Pre Requisites
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
What You Get Out Of It
Once you have completed the PADI Open Water scuba diver course you will be certified to dive to 18m with a buddy. This means no more Discover Scuba Dives as you are now a certified scuba diver and provided you are not alone you can dive when and where you please at typically a mush lower cost than your none certified friends or relatives.
You also get a PADI Open Water Diver license delivered to your mailing address which you can carry with you on your travels so dive shops and instructors can instantly recognise your level of training, you’ll also be kept on the PADI diver database so even if you lose your card there will always be a way to prove that you are a certified diver to anyone that needs it.
If you are diving with Local Dive Thailand you’ll also gain the best training Thailand has to offer, from our highly qualified and super dedicated dive instructors!
Where Do We Dive
You will very likely get to dive at all of our current scuba diving day trip locations multiple times!
|Racha Yai, Racha Noi||3||Included|
|Phi Phi Island||3||Included|
Book Your Divemaster Course
Don’t hesitate, see what all the fuss is about and why your scuba diving friends can’t stop talking about their tropical diving adventures, book your course today and be diving tomorrow with Local Dive Thailand!